Autodesk® Netfabb® is connected software for additive manufacturing and design. Professionals rely on Netfabb to create innovative, high performance products that are often impossible to make using traditional design tools, materials, and manufacturing processes. With a comprehensive range of connected tools, from design optimization to successful printing and beyond, Netfabb helps streamline workflows, reduce build errors, and bring products to market faster. Flexible subscription options make Netfabb the most cost-effective way to access the latest software and services you need to help grow your additive manufacturing and design business.
Edit models for production
Prepare models for manufacturing by adjusting wall thicknesses, smoothing rough areas, and more. (video: 2:36 min.)
Lattice and surface optimization
Create lightweight parts with performance characteristics suited to your specific application.
Additive Manufacturing Simulation
Predict how metal additive manufactured parts will deform to help reduce build failures. (video: 37 sec.)
Use 2D and 3D packing algorithms to optimally place parts within the build volume. (video: 1:20 min.)
Plan near net shapes
Plan and model the near net shape for metal additive manufacturing processes using PowerShape technology.
Generate optimized forms for stiffness and weight, based on the loads and constraints of the part.
Use cloud-based simulation to get fast and accurate metal process simulation results.
Intelligently distribute tool paths between multiple print heads working in unison on a single printer.
Netfabb Subscription Benefits
- Only Pay for the Period you use
- Flexible license switching for single and multi-user licenses
- Integrated with most Autodesk products into a cloud interface allowing even smoother coverage of whole manufacturing process
- Everything you create is compatible with older/newer version of other Autodesk products
- With a Subscription Autodesk makes a Commitment to make you Happy again and again
- No stress with installation of different versions and confusion about the versions of the file.