Software to process, model and manage 3D point clouds
Leica Geosystems HDS Cyclone is the market leading point cloud processing software. It is a family of software modules that provides the widest set of work process options for 3D laser scanning projects in engineering, surveying, construction and related applications.
There are modules to take advantage of the unique Leica Geosystems laser scanners field data collection operations, such as traverse, back-sight and resection for rich survey-grade collection and registration of data. This includes wizard-like automation routines that do all the work for the user as well as the industries richest set of QA/QC and survey adjustment and analysis tools.
There are other modules dedicated to generating a vast array of deliverables from reports to maps and 3D models, movies/animations, and light weight 3D data formats that can be distributed freely over the web. These modules support a wide range of industries and workflows including civil engineering, as-built 3D models, topographic surveys, BIM models and much more.
Leica Cyclone is comprised of individual software modules for different needs and for flexible product deployment:
- Leica Cyclone REGISTER
- Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360
- Leica Cyclone BASIC
- Leica Cyclone SURVEY
- Leica Cyclone MODEL
- Leica Cyclone IMPORTER
- Leica Cyclone SERVER
- Leica Cyclone TruView PUBLISHER
Leica Cyclone Cloud
Web-based cloud-services portal for Leica Cyclone product family
Leica Cyclone Cloud is an all-new, centralised, online administration portal for Leica Geosystems’ new cloud-based software services. These services are designed to bring speed, scale and simplicity to the digital reality capture market. Simply log in to connect the field to the office or clients and stakeholders. Easily scale up your services by adding on packages to meet customer and project needs, all this with the simple use of a smart phone, tablet or your desktop browser.
Features and Benefits
- Centralised portal for activation of all your digital reality cloud-based software service products from Leica Geosystems
- Rapid deployment of services with simplified license handling
- Rapid deployment of services to your preferred data centre location for optimal performance; no IT expertise needed
- Secure sharing with anyone from anywhere
- Flexibility on all fronts—pricing, user-rights and hosting
- Fast, easy and scalable thanks to cloud hosting and a subscription-based model
- Cloud services integrate with other Leica Geosystems software – publish directly to your cloud service with simple user account credentials
Available Cyclone Cloud Services:
Digital Reality plugins for your favorite CAD systems
Leica CloudWorx CAD plugins allow users to work efficiently with large point clouds directly inside their chosen CAD system. They can use the native CAD tools and commands and the entire set of specialised point cloud commands provided by CloudWorx.
CloudWorx adds simple tools for viewing and working with slices of point cloud data to:
- Speed up 2D drawing creation
- 3D object and surface modelling
- Enhance survey workflows
- Improve as-built modelling
- Simplify modelling in context
- As-built piping models and other 3D constructions,
- 2D and 3D ground surface surveying and modelling and much more.
The Leica CloudWorx plug-ins are available for a wide array of applications:
- Leica CloudWorx AutoCAD
- Leica CloudWorx MicroStation
- Leica CloudWorx Revit
- Leica CloudWorx Navisworks
- Leica CloudWorx PDMS
- Leica CloudWorx for 3DReshaper
- Leica CloudWorx for SmartPlant Review
- Leica CloudWorx for Smart 3D
- Leica CloudWorx for PDS
Utilise the performance speed, scale of project handling, and simplicity of features for deliverable-ready outputs with Leica CloudWorx in all your favourite CAD Systems via CloudWorx Ultimate.
Share & view point cloud data freely via the web or intranet.
Leica TruView is the industry leader for easily and intuitively sharing point cloud data, design models, mark-ups, and more. Leica TruView products are the smarter way for anyone in your project ecosystem to access, view, analyse and collaborate using digital reality data.
Leica TruView is available in three forms:
- Leica TruView Local (a free viewer for Internet Explorer to access TruView files)
- Leica TruView Enterprise (a self-hosted web solution for any browser, any platform)
- Leica TruView Cloud (a Leica Geosystems-hosted software service for any browser, any platform)
- Leica Cyclone TruView PUBLISHER (for publishing TruView datasets from Cyclone and Cyclone REGISTER 360)
Features and Benefits
- Share point cloud data via intuitive easy to use interface with no CAD or 3D skills required
- Virtual, photo-realistic visits to project site from anywhere, anytime
- No plug-in required, accessible from any browser on any device
- Secure access to your TruView site via user login or make your page public to market your services
- Users can view, pan, zoom, measure and markup
- Simple yet effective back-end server administrator tools
- Advanced, robust and modern back-end technology
- Advanced User Control with Active Directory/LDAP compatibility
Now, everyone who is part of your project ecosystem can access this important, dimensionally correct, photorealistic digital reality environment from anywhere, anytime on any device.
Simplified point cloud access and ultra-high-speed rendering
Many CAD systems do a poor job of integrating point clouds and even become nearly unusable with the volume of data commonplace within the digital reality capture community. Many expert CAD users also struggle with the unfamiliar workflows of point cloud software limiting your organization’s ability to make productive use of your data.
JetStream provides seamless use of your point cloud data with instant loading of all your points, all the time. No load times, no lag, just full resolution point clouds streaming directly to your CAD systems. Work with all your preferred CAD system in its native format using familiar commands and workflows.
JetStream’s exclusive rending capabilities provide efficiency gains unmatched by any other built-in or add-on solution available to allow your team to be more productive and provide maximum ROI for you and your clients.
The Leica JetStream experience consists of five complementary components:
- Cyclone JetStream PUBLISHER
- JetStream Enterprise server
- JetStream Connectors
- CloudWorx product family
- JetStream Viewer
Leica Captivate: Be Captivated
Software with familiar apps and easy-to-use touch technology
Leica Captivate is a industry-revolutionising software for a variety of measurement instruments, including MultiStations and total stations, that creates the most realistic 3D renderings with familiar apps and easy-to-use touch technology.
With Leica Captivate onboard, experience the all-encompassing solution of:
- A new generation of Leica Nova and Viva Total Stations and MultiStation with ATRplus, the world’s first self-learning total stations and MultiStation
- Mobile power in your hands with the new Leica CS20 remote and Leica CS35 tablet installed with Leica Captivate for an enjoyable experience on the go
- Familiar apps and easy-to-use touch technology to create the most accurate and realistic 3D renderings of any jobsite
- Leica Geosystem’s trusted services with a global support network of online and professional team assistance available anywhere, anytime
Incredibly easy software, instruments you trust, help that is only a click away – these combine to form the all-encompassing solution of the Leica Captivate Experience for your most challenging demands.