Project review software which lets architecture, engineering, and construction professionals holistically review integrated models and data with stakeholders to better control project outcomes.
What is Navisworks?
Use Navisworks® project review software to improve BIM (Building Information Modeling) coordination.
- Combine design and construction data into a single model.
- Identify and resolve clash and interference problems before construction.
- Aggregate data from multiple trades to better control outcomes.
Control schedules and costs using 4D and 5D simulation
- Animate and interact with model objects for simulation.
- Create schedules directly from project models.
- Import schedules and cost items from external project management applications.
Easily capture material quantities from 2D or 3D designs
- Measure lines, areas, and counts from 2D sheets or 3D models.
- Create synchronized project views that combine Revit and AutoCAD files, including geometry, images, and data.
- Export takeoff data to Excel for analysis.
Comparison between Navisworks Simulate vs Navisworks Manage