SmartPlant® Spoolgen® is a proven, industrial-strength application that enables the creation of piping isometric drawings for fabrication and erection from the design created during the detail engineering phase of projects. You can add additional information – such as the location of field welds – and create new drawings and reports from the same source as the original drawings. The technology is based on Isogen®, the industry-standard software for automated piping isometric generation and has been deployed successfully on all sizes of plant engineering projects in every region of the world.
SmartPlant Spoolgen is fast and accurate because it eliminates the need to redraw isometrics and manually re-create material take off reports. SmartPlant Spoolgen can work with data from almost any plant design system – Intergraph Smart® 3D, PDS®, and CADWorx®, AVEVA PDMS, Bentley AutoPLANT, and PlantSpace are all supported.
Reach us to learn how SmartPlant Spoolgen / Plus meets key business challenges and delivers real benefit by helping you to:
- Optimise spooling for workshop pre-fabrication and field piping erection
- Efficiently utilise materials, machinery and manpower
- Automatically create shop drawings, including all required details, ten times faster
- Calculate accurate bulk MTO quantities to gain best material prices
- Measure fabrication tasks and shop productivity
- Monitor and control welding procedures
- Manage the impact of revisions on pipe spool production
- Reduce errors and avoid rework by eliminating 95% of manual data entry
- Increase accuracy and quality of pipe spool deliverables
- Deliver fit-for-purpose pipe spools to current standards and on schedule
If you would like to know more or for an exclusive presentation to know how Hexagon Smartplant Spoolgen can help you to improve the productivity of your team, please get in touch with us.
Sihy Finland Use Spoolgen To Improve Productivity
Spoolgen automates receipt and processing of PCF files to generate data files for workshop machines and to populate planning and tracking systems.