This is to notify you that a hotfix has been posted to the Service Packs and Fixes section of Intergraph Smart Support for CAESAR II downloads.
CAESAR II 2016 Hotfix 3 includes an update to the wind pressure units that display on the Wind Loads tab of the Static Analysis – Load Case Editor. In addition, Hotfix 3 also includes a previous hotfix, which updated calculations for flanged pipe bends designed according to the EN 13480 code standard.
Please review the attached or posted document for quick details on this hotfix.
To download the hotfix from Smart Support (https://smartsupport.intergraph.com):
- Select View Downloads > CAESAR II.
- Accept the legal notice and select Service Packs and Fixes.
- From the CAESAR II 2016 section, click to download Hot Fix Pack (HF1-HF3) for CAESAR II 2016. This zip file contains several application executables, a library (DLL) and the hotfix readme with instructions (also attached to this message).
Also, note the following items of interest:
- Visit us at our Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis page: http://www.coade.com
- Review and sign-up for the next CAESAR II Webinar on March 29th: http://bit.ly/1d21btc
- Join our Linked In CAESAR II Group
Please ensure that your customers know about this hotfix and encourage them to download it.
Our CAESAR II team is happy to assist you with any further pipe stress or related software issues. Contact us or submit a service request to ensure proper tracking and response on issues.