Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud is a complete and integrated solution which dramatically improves the way project-driven organizations work, enabling efficient and effective project management while ensuring smarter business decisions based on a single source of project truth.
Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud Services include the following applications.
Project Financial Management Offering
- Oracle Fusion Project Control
- Oracle Fusion Project Costing
- Oracle Fusion Project Billing
- Oracle Fusion Project Contracts
- Oracle Fusion Project Performance Reporting
Project Execution Management Offering
- Oracle Fusion Project Management
- Oracle Fusion Task Management
- Oracle Fusion Project Resource Management
- Modern, end-to-end enterprise project management for a single source of project truth
- Intelligent voice-enabled digital assistant helps automate project-related transactions
- Best-in-class project financials
- Modular, easy to adopt project execution solution
- Project resource management for best-fit resources on the right projects
- Collaborative project planning and scheduling
- Collaborative task management for team members
- Conversational user experience to empower the project team
- Integrated across the enterprise from opportunity to close-out
- Trends and historical analysis for project key performance indicators
- Role-based dashboards push exceptions and work to users
- Embedded transactional intelligence guides business users’ decisions
Project Execution Management applications in the Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service enable you to work together to plan and deliver projects, collaborate on project and non-project tasks all in one place, and find best-fit project resources to staff projects.
This table lists the Project Execution Management applications available on cloud.
|Extends project planning, management, and scheduling capabilities to all individuals within the enterprise who are required to manage project-based work Project managers can engage with team members to develop tasks, resolve issues, report progress, and monitor the status of the project to ensure that objectives are met.
|Enables organizations to optimize the allocation and utilization of their most precious resource: their people. Innovative and intuitive tools let resource managers and project managers ensure that the best-fit resource is identified and placed on each and every project assignment, to the benefit of the organization, the project resource, and the end customer, for either internal or external billable projects.
|Lets organizations manage all work and related interactions in a consolidated place. Team members, challenged by the quantity of tasks they own, no longer have to track administrative and project work in different places since all tasks are managed in a single view.
Project Financial Management applications in the Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service enable you to plan, organize, and manage activities, resources, cost, billing, and revenue to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives.
This table lists the Project Financial Management applications available on cloud.
|Includes common components that are shared across Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management.
Includes the basic project plan structure and components such as resource breakdown structures, rate schedules, pricing, burdening, and cross-charge processing.
|Provides full-function project planning, progress management, as well as budgeting and forecasting.
|Captures and processes commitments and costs from Oracle Fusion Applications and third-party applications.
|Accelerates invoice processing while reducing billing errors through a functionally rich work area offering visibility into formatted invoices with estimated taxes. Embedded analytics for contract revenue, invoice, profitability and margin give insight into potential contract and payment problems.
|Project Performance Reporting
|Helps project-driven organizations keep pace through project performance insight. It allows project stakeholders to receive answers to critical business questions and take action in real time, utilizing a multidimensional model to deliver the right information at the right time.
- The consumption cost of inventory issues is captured by Oracle Fusion Project Costing through the integration with Oracle Cost Management.
- Purchases made through purchase orders are tracked in Oracle Fusion Project Costing to monitor project commitments.
- Expenses from suppliers and employee reports are integrated into Oracle Fusion Project Costing to accurately capture purchase and employee costs.
- Costs associated with CIP projects are recorded in Oracle Fusion Project Costing and then capitalized using Oracle Fixed Assets.
- Invoices and revenues related to projects are generated using the functionality of Oracle Fusion Project Billing. Revenues are transferred seamlessly to Oracle GL, while billing information is sent to enhance invoicing processes in Oracle Receivables. Further tracking of invoice details, such as numbers and dates, can be done within or linked back to Oracle Project Billing.
- Oracle Payroll with Oracle Projects integration, managers are able to allocate actual payroll expenses as labor costs for specific projects. This integration also enables project managers and accountants to effectively handle timecards for both employees and contingent workers through the connection between Time and Labor and Project Costing
ImageGrafix is an Oracle gold partner specialized in Oracle Primavera solutions that utilizes a proven Primavera implementation methodology, provides a carefully crafted team of experienced consultants tailored to each of your specific business needs, and delivers world-class implementation, training and integration services.
Our consultants would gather requirements from business user to conduct a detailed analysis to implement Primavera best practices as per your enterprise business needs and with Primavera range of applications such as P6 EPPM, primavera unifier, oracle primavera cloud, primavera risk analysis, and primavera analytics.
Excellent technical consulting and support services are vital part of our structured approach to successful Primavera deployments. We also provide solutions for business process automation utilizing Primavera applications which will help your company to achieve cost minimization, greater efficiency, and streamlined processes.
Oracle Implementation Services are offered:
- Best practice recommendations
- Business processes evaluation, Development & optimization
- Requirements Analysis
- Implementation Readiness Assessment
- Implementation & Adoption Planning
- Deployment Planning
- System Design & Configuration
- Integration with ERP and other PM & BI-related software
- Data Migration
- Report & Tool Customization and Development
- Dashboard Development
- Training & Documentation
- Design and Build Enhancement
At ImageGrafix, we understand the importance of maintaining smooth operation, maintenance, and improvement of Oracle Fusion PPM applications. Our specialized team of technical experts offer Oracle Fusion PPM support services that provide timely and effective solutions to keep your systems running at their best. We are dedicated to delivering seamless support services to our customers in the Energy, Construction, and Manufacturing industries, primarily in the Middle East, and India.
Benefits of Oracle Fusion Support Services
Technical Expertise and Problem-Solving
Our experienced technical expert team is available to provide quick solutions to diagnose and resolve issues that may affect system performance. We understand technical glitches can cause problematic downtimes thus we ensure minimal downtime to maximize productivity.
Continuous Software Improvement
Our support service is not only limited to maintaining smooth operations, but we also provide regular software updates, patches, and enhancements addressing potential performance issues, security vulnerabilities, and introducing new features. We aim to keep the system updated with the latest advancements in Oracle Fusion PPM by providing the latest software updates.
Support and Monitoring
We understand the importance of uninterrupted operations throughout the standard working ours, thus we offer support to minimize the impact of technical issues. Our proactive monitoring also detects potential issues before it causes any disruptions, ensuring the system runs at maximum efficiency.
Our Oracle Fusion PPM support service focuses on proactive maintenance and monitoring, identifying potential issues before they become major problems. We understand that major problems can cause disruptions causing a halt in business operations, thus our proactive maintenance approach optimizes the system performance while preventing any damages.
Knowledge Sharing and Training
Our Oracle Fusion PPM support service also provides knowledge sharing and training resources to enhance user proficiency and satisfaction. We offer access to documentation, online resources, and training sessions to make sure customers can operate their systems.