Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
Complete Cloud Services
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure delivers an enterprise-grade public cloud. Oracle architected it specifically to run enterprise applications and databases. It also includes tools and utilities for constructing new cloud native and mobile apps, all on a unified platform and networking fabric. Oracle Cloud Infrastructure delivers the performance, versatility, and governance required by enterprise IT while offering a level of performance often exceeding what is commonly found in on-premise, high-performance computing environments. Oracle also offers tools to migrate existing applications to the cloud without forcing you to rearchitect those applications—along with focused cloud support for Oracle applications such as Oracle applications such as Oracle E-Business Suite, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Siebel, and more.
- Architecture designed for high performance and reliability
- Lower TCO than on-premises and competing clouds
- Superior performance backed by SLAs
- Automate migration ,provision in a clickand lifecycle management
- Unique capabilities enhance availability, security, and control